Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
DREAMERS Home Care & Staffing is a recognized provider of personalized care for individual clients and families. We give your entire household the support in coming to terms with the many challenges associated with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia.
If you have an elderly parent or grandparent who is showing signs of severe memory gaps or has been recently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s / Dementia, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Our Memory Care Program
- Behavioral Management Strategies
- Care Plan Development
- Safety Supervision
- Dedicated Personal Care
- Self-Care Skills Training
- Health Assessment of the Person with Dementia
- Instruction in the Use of Home Medical Equipment
- Nutritional Monitoring and Meal Preparation
- Medical Social Services
- Clinical Support by a Registered Nurse
- Social Interaction and Recreational Activities
- Community Support Resources
For inquiries regarding our Alzheimer’s or Dementia Services, please call DREAMERS Home Care & Staffing at 248-757-2690.